Cost of living in Piteşti, Romania compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.822 INR / RON
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Piteşti (Romania) is 26% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨15,770 (997 lei) in Piteşti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chişinău costs 6,000 Leu (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Long Beach, California costs $9 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨150 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 20 zł (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €300 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (43 minutes ago)