Cost of living in Pinocchio di Ancona, Italy vs Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 156%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.298 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pinocchio di Ancona (Italy) is 94% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨178,402 (€2,194) in Pinocchio di Ancona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨92,000 in Agra.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.50 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 80 C$ (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Novi Sad costs 2,000 Дин. (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,250 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €4,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)