Cost of living in Pilsen, Czech Republic compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.778 INR / CZK
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pilsen (Czech Republic) is 45% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨39,114 (14,080 Kč) in Pilsen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨27,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1,200 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $80 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 180 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sulaymaniyah costs 13,000 Dinar (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 35,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Jyväskylä costs €100 (39 minutes ago)