Cost of living in Pilsen, Czech Republic compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.602 INR / CZK
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pilsen (Czech Republic) is 37% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨25,724 (9,886 Kč) in Pilsen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £5.00 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €1.50 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Agartala costs ₨120 (42 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Brasília costs R$ 13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Marbella costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$1.35 (about 1 hour ago)