Cost of living in Pilsen, Czech Republic compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.898 INR / CZK
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pilsen (Czech Republic) is 53% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨42,866 (14,789 Kč) in Pilsen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $20 (36 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $8,400 (37 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 478 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Suwon costs ₩1,489 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM4.00 (about 2 hours ago)