Cost of living in Pilsen, Czech Republic vs Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.139 INR / CZK
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pilsen (Czech Republic) is 31% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨117,825 (37,535 Kč) in Pilsen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨90,000 in Agra.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €13 (28 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Krasnodar costs руб 1,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Konya costs 800TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 350 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- 75 ml tube of toothpaste in Mumbai costs ₨45 (about 2 hours ago)