Cost of living in Pilsen, Czech Republic compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 205 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.957 INR / CZK
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pilsen (Czech Republic) is 28% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨78,113 (26,419 Kč) in Pilsen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨61,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 12 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seville costs €14 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 3,800 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Varanasi costs ₨180 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 89,000 (25 minutes ago)