Cost of living comparison between Phitsanulok, Thailand and Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.920 INR / THB
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phitsanulok (Thailand) is 23% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨19,240 (10,022 ฿) in Phitsanulok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Santo André costs R$ 200 (5 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Panipat costs ₨5,555 (5 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tartu costs €63 (32 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Samsun costs 35TL (34 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Düsseldorf costs €80 (40 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (43 minutes ago)