Cost of living in Petropavl, Kazakhstan compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20380 INR / KZT
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Petropavl (Kazakhstan) is 26% cheaper than in Agra (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨59,000 in Agra you would need to make just about ₨43,782 (214,827 KZT) in Petropavl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨300 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Graz costs €1,200 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €875 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $70 (44 minutes ago)