Cost of living in Peshawar, Pakistan compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.637 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Peshawar (Pakistan) is 28% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨19,960 (₨31,312) in Peshawar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bandar Lampung costs Rp 100,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pattaya costs 1,240 ฿ (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lucknow costs ₨0.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,397 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jammu costs ₨190 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madison, Wisconsin costs $30 (about 3 hours ago)