Cost of living in Peshawar, Pakistan compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.618 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Peshawar (Pakistan) is 26% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨15,774 (₨25,543) in Peshawar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 680 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Visakhapatnam costs ₨200 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$5,160 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in San Francisco, California costs $100 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (33 minutes ago)