Cost of living in Perpignan, France compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.124 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perpignan (France) is 69% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨94,539 (€1,195) in Perpignan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨56,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sibu costs RM2,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £154 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (34 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pattaya costs 30 ฿ (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £5.00 (43 minutes ago)