Cost of living in Perpignan, France compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.665 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perpignan (France) is 71% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨99,284 (€1,295) in Perpignan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨58,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €4.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Timisoara costs 90 lei (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $10 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 4 oz tube of toothpaste in Albany, New York costs $2.50 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$50,000,000 (42 minutes ago)