Cost of living in Perm, Russia compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.080 INR / RUB
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perm (Russia) is 25% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨23,368 (руб 21,645) in Perm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sarajevo costs 1.90KM (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $35 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £24 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 35,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tel Aviv costs 750 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,220 (about 2 hours ago)