Cost of living in Perm, Russia compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.091 INR / RUB
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perm (Russia) is 29% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨33,517 (руб 30,716) in Perm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨26,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $54,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $3.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)