Cost of living in Pereira, Colombia compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 235 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02356 INR / COP
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pereira (Colombia) is 21% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨67,683 (COL$2,872,424) in Pereira to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨56,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Doha costs 1.00 ﷼ (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bhatinda costs ₨600 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨300 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Berlin costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)