Cost of living in Pereira, Colombia compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 290 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02228 INR / COP
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pereira (Colombia) is 11% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨66,351 (COL$2,977,480) in Pereira to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨60,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨1,000,000 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,118 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 11,600 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM189 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baku costs 150 ман (about 1 hour ago)