Cost of living in Pereira, Colombia compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 225 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02283 INR / COP
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pereira (Colombia) is 13% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨74,844 (COL$3,277,909) in Pereira to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨66,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €43 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bologna costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hurghada costs E£ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1.76 (about 1 hour ago)