Cost of living in Pereira, Colombia compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 240 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02325 INR / COP
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pereira (Colombia) is 45% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨22,662 (COL$974,623) in Pereira to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Fortaleza costs R$ 7 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €30 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U350 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,067 (20 minutes ago)