Cost of living in Pereira, Colombia compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 227 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02393 INR / COP
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pereira (Colombia) is 20% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨73,234 (COL$3,060,485) in Pereira to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨61,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €42 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Krasnodar costs руб 170 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iowa City, Iowa costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bhubaneswar costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php100 (about 1 hour ago)