Cost of living in Pemba, Mozambique compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.138 INR / MZN
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pemba (Mozambique) is 63% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨96,331 (84,682 MT) in Pemba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨59,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,210 (28 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Berlin costs €3.38 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨200 (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)