Cost of living in Pelotas, Brazil compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.035 INR / BRL
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pelotas (Brazil) is 48% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨140,548 (R$ 7,384) in Pelotas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨95,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 550 (5 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Belgrade costs 156 Дин. (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ahmednagar costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Harare costs $1,000 (about 2 hours ago)