Cost of living in Pelotas, Brazil compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.046 INR / BRL
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pelotas (Brazil) is 77% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨22,086 (R$ 1,049) in Pelotas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sacramento, California costs $5.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Skopje costs 1,250 ден (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Freetown costs 800 Leone (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Trondheim costs kr 93 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $15 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 9,000 (about 1 hour ago)