Cost of living in Pelotas, Brazil compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.609 INR / BRL
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pelotas (Brazil) is 80% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨33,753 (R$ 1,562) in Pelotas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,879 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €6.00 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$5.50 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$17 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $12,345 (about 1 hour ago)