Cost of living in Pelotas, Brazil compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.827 INR / BRL
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pelotas (Brazil) is 39% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨145,690 (R$ 8,172) in Pelotas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨105,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$85 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 90 ₪ (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in The Hague costs €700 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $10 (27 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Charleston, South Carolina costs $60 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Granada costs €426 (about 1 hour ago)