Cost of living in Pelotas, Brazil compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.801 INR / BRL
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pelotas (Brazil) is 61% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨98,281 (R$ 4,963) in Pelotas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨61,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Panipat costs ₨4,300 (32 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Doha costs 70 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cape Town costs R 17,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Minsk costs 30 BYN (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Batumi costs 600 Lari (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Jaipur costs ₨14,000 (about 2 hours ago)