Cost of living in Pécs, Hungary compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24381 INR / HUF
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pécs (Hungary) is 15% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨72,553 (297,578 Ft) in Pécs to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨63,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $52 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $19,851 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$10 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $18 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Innsbruck costs €0.11 (31 minutes ago)