Cost of living in Paysandú, Uruguay compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.220 INR / UYU
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paysandú (Uruguay) is 44% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨86,516 ($U38,974) in Paysandú to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨60,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taipei costs 200 NT$ (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sendai costs ¥12,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Dhaka costs Taka 125 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 300 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lahore costs ₨200,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,418 (about 2 hours ago)