Cost of living in Pavlodar, Kazakhstan compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19565 INR / KZT
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pavlodar (Kazakhstan) is about the same as in Agra (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨67,000 in Agra you would need to make just about ₨65,025 (332,356 KZT) in Pavlodar.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Burgas costs 2.19 лв (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 10,653 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego costs ARS $10 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cadiz costs €807 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cambridge costs £1.80 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 122,000TL (42 minutes ago)