Cost of living in Pavlodar, Kazakhstan compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20481 INR / KZT
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pavlodar (Kazakhstan) is about the same as in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨12,934 (63,154 KZT) in Pavlodar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bintulu costs RM100 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 10,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 8,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €30 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 4,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Harare costs $1.00 (39 minutes ago)