Cost of living in Patras, Greece compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 84.993 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Patras (Greece) is 87% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨196,026 (€2,306) in Patras to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨105,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $13 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Melbourne costs AU$1.60 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Taichung City costs 8,000 NT$ (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kathmandu costs ₨ 114 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hasselt costs €15 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$2,580 (about 1 hour ago)