Cost of living in Patras, Greece compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 73.148 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Patras (Greece) is 84% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨34,427 (€471) in Patras to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vladivostok costs руб 20 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jubail costs ﷼ 639 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U38 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $5.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$23 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (34 minutes ago)