Cost of living comparison between Patras, Greece and Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.976 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Patras (Greece) is 85% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨23,156 (€317) in Patras to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kuala Lumpur costs RM17 (5 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Birmingham costs £150 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Luxembourg costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €600 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Shanghai costs 元35 (about 3 hours ago)