Cost of living in Pasto, Colombia compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02308 INR / COP
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pasto (Colombia) is 47% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨22,946 (COL$994,386) in Pasto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in The Hague costs €2.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €21 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 3,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$951,337 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €17 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.30 (42 minutes ago)