Cost of living in Pasto, Colombia compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02393 INR / COP
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pasto (Colombia) is 14% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨70,379 (COL$2,941,145) in Pasto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (12 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Boston, Massachusetts costs $98 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Munich costs €2.90 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 60 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)