Cost of living in Pardubice, Czech Republic compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 240 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.216 INR / CZK
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pardubice (Czech Republic) is 39% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨90,398 (28,107 Kč) in Pardubice to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨65,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$8,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salalah costs ﷼ 30 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vientiane costs 50,000 ₭ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$104 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in San Antonio, California costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)