Cost of living in Paramaribo, Suriname compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.685 INR / SRD
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paramaribo (Suriname) is 61% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨25,125 (2,893 SRD $) in Paramaribo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £12 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirov costs руб 200 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $4,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$111,111 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.00 (about 2 hours ago)