Cost of living in Panevėžys, Lithuania compared to Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 71.242 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Panevėžys (Lithuania) is 63% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨25,534 (€358) in Panevėžys to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erzurum costs 12TL (1 minute ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,828 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 22TL (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £12 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,488 (35 minutes ago)