Cost of living comparison between Pamplona, Spain and Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.861 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pamplona (Spain) is 96% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨24,518 (€336) in Pamplona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 101 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨15 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salvador costs R$ 1,199 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $11 (about 3 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Canberra costs AU$70 (about 3 hours ago)