Cost of living in Pamplona, Spain compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.574 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pamplona (Spain) is 97% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨36,905 (€523) in Pamplona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Groningen costs €2.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 100 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,167 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Villavicencio costs COL$1,700 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Goiânia costs R$ 330 (about 1 hour ago)