Cost of living in Palmyra, Syria compared to Agra, India
WARNING! Palmyra has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Palmyra.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12446 INR / SYP *
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palmyra (Syria) is 6% cheaper than in Agra (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨29,000 in Agra you would need to make just about ₨27,272 (219,118 £) in Palmyra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €2.90 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,110 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $0.00 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Malé costs 1.00 Rufiyaa (19 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Sacramento, California costs $0.19 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$1,200,000 (about 1 hour ago)