Cost of living in Palikir, Micronesia compared to Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 72.650 INR / USD
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palikir (Micronesia) is 59% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨144,447 ($1,988) in Palikir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨91,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $540 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨17,281 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Castellón de la Plana costs €13 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,041 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)