Cost of living in Palikir, Micronesia compared to Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 68.514 INR / USD
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palikir (Micronesia) is 56% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨88,979 ($1,299) in Palikir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨57,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Welkom costs R 500 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Coimbra costs €1.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bogotá costs COL$1,619,000 (about 2 hours ago)