Cost of living comparison between Palembang, Indonesia and Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00503 INR / IDR
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palembang (Indonesia) is 13% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨21,153 (Rp 4,203,626) in Palembang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Armenia, Colombia costs COL$7,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$120 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 110,000TL (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,271 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 150,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nanning costs 元16 (about 2 hours ago)