Cost of living in Pachuca, Mexico compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.172 INR / MXN
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pachuca (Mexico) is 24% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨19,308 (Mex$ 6,086) in Pachuca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Darwin costs AU$5.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b20 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Phuket costs 35 ฿ (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mainz costs €12 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tomsk costs руб 14,000 (about 1 hour ago)