Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi, Algeria compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.609 INR / DZD
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi (Algeria) is 13% cheaper than in Agra (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨100,000 in Agra you would need to make just about ₨87,318 (143,450 Dinar) in Oum el Bouaghi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in London costs £170 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $18 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $706 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.30 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bursa costs 1,000TL (about 1 hour ago)