Cost of living in Oujda, Morocco compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.890 INR / MAD
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oujda (Morocco) is 15% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨76,220 (11,062 Dirham) in Oujda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨66,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Darmstadt costs €1.35 (8 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Prague costs 10,000 Kč (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $8 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr13,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $76 (about 2 hours ago)