Cost of living in Oujda, Morocco compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.771 INR / MAD
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oujda (Morocco) is 25% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨36,256 (5,355 Dirham) in Oujda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Aurangabad costs ₨48 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨200 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,236 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (17 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $3.31 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 1.50 (21 minutes ago)