Cost of living in Oujda, Morocco compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.182 INR / MAD
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oujda (Morocco) is 20% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨70,634 (9,835 Dirham) in Oujda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨59,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,935 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 50 lei (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Palmerston North costs NZ$35,000 (about 1 hour ago)