Cost of living in Oujda, Morocco compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.619 INR / MAD
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oujda (Morocco) is 37% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨25,758 (3,892 Dirham) in Oujda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallahassee, Florida costs $864 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$12 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bishkek costs 300 som (25 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Fort Worth, Texas costs $0.74 (28 minutes ago)