Cost of living in Oujda, Morocco compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.725 INR / MAD
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oujda (Morocco) is 20% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨113,962 (14,753 Dirham) in Oujda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨95,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Aguadilla costs $1.51 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €45 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brisbane costs AU$4.70 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirovohrad costs 200₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$7,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,000 (about 2 hours ago)