Cost of living in Ostrava, Czech Republic compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.611 INR / CZK
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ostrava (Czech Republic) is 34% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨20,861 (7,990 Kč) in Ostrava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of local cheese in Wichita, Kansas costs $3.86 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 35 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 300 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pécs costs 800 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Bangalore costs ₨12,198 (about 1 hour ago)