Cost of living in Ostrava, Czech Republic compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.158 INR / CZK
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ostrava (Czech Republic) is 20% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨111,765 (35,397 Kč) in Ostrava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €49 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bremen costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 1,200 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Abbotsford costs C$550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)