Cost of living comparison between Ostrava, Czech Republic and Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.695 INR / CZK
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ostrava (Czech Republic) is 29% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨24,164 (8,967 Kč) in Ostrava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Burgas costs 40 лв (less than a minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Krasnodar costs руб 1.50 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valladolid costs €26,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM30 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arezzo costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)