Cost of living in Oruro, Bolivia compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.312 INR / BOB
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oruro (Bolivia) is about the same as in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨30,112 ($b3,234) in Oruro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $55 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $4,066 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 246 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 15,000 Shilling (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hamburg costs €25 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Jerusalem costs 9,345,360 ₪ (42 minutes ago)