Cost of living in Oruro, Bolivia compared to Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.666 INR / BOB
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oruro (Bolivia) is about the same as in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨12,951 ($b1,340) in Oruro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nîmes costs €1.41 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Konya costs 15TL (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Dallas, Texas costs $2.20 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Novi Sad costs 120 Дин. (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (40 minutes ago)