Cost of living in Oruro, Bolivia compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.650 INR / BOB
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oruro (Bolivia) is about the same as in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨57,899 ($b6,000) in Oruro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨57,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 99 zł (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Morelia costs Mex$ 19 (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,200,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ajmer costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Oakland, California costs $27 (about 2 hours ago)