Cost of living in Oruro, Bolivia compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.022 INR / BOB
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oruro (Bolivia) is about the same as in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨59,756 ($b5,962) in Oruro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨59,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 39 Kč (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Manchester costs £1.26 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $60 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600,000 (about 1 hour ago)