Cost of living in Orlando, Florida, United States compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 162%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,472 prices entered by 233 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.797 INR / USD
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Orlando, Florida (United States) is 126% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨146,972 ($2,268) in Orlando, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨65,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taipei costs 200 NT$ (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sendai costs ¥12,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Dhaka costs Taka 125 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 300 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lahore costs ₨200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,418 (about 2 hours ago)