Cost of living in Ordu, Turkey compared to Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.293 INR / TRY
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ordu (Turkey) is 45% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨87,287 (6,107TL) in Ordu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨60,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vilnius costs €7 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$29,990 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $2.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 300₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ufa costs руб 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)