Cost of living in Oral, Kazakhstan compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19404 INR / KZT
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oral (Kazakhstan) is 31% cheaper than in Agra (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨95,000 in Agra you would need to make just about ₨65,515 (337,634 KZT) in Oral.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 23,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Liverpool costs £8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Geneva costs CHF 28 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rotterdam costs €4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €800 (about 2 hours ago)