Cost of living in Oral, Kazakhstan compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19766 INR / KZT
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oral (Kazakhstan) is 30% cheaper than in Agra (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨105,000 in Agra you would need to make just about ₨73,829 (373,521 KZT) in Oral.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puerto Montt costs CH$854 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 300,000 kr (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 3,000 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (about 3 hours ago)