Cost of living in Oral, Kazakhstan compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19378 INR / KZT
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oral (Kazakhstan) is 28% cheaper than in Agra (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨59,000 in Agra you would need to make just about ₨42,231 (217,939 KZT) in Oral.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Ottawa costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Leeds costs £0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Oakland, California costs $1,816 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Juan costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$189 (about 2 hours ago)