Cost of living in Oporto, Portugal vs Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 793 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.837 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oporto (Portugal) is 93% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨204,192 (€2,495) in Oporto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨106,000 in Agra.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €10 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in İzmir costs 100,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Walnut Creek, California costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pokhara costs ₨ 200 (about 3 hours ago)