Cost of living in Olsztyn, Poland compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.312 INR / PLN
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Olsztyn (Poland) is 30% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨72,749 (3,973 zł) in Olsztyn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨56,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saratov costs руб 250 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $75 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poznan costs 1,700 zł (26 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $150 (29 minutes ago)