Cost of living in Olsztyn, Poland compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.662 INR / PLN
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Olsztyn (Poland) is 93% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨53,930 (3,053 zł) in Olsztyn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $7,300 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 150TL (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $3,558 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 100 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kolkata costs ₨100 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 7,116 ฿ (30 minutes ago)