Cost of living in Olsztyn, Poland compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.254 INR / PLN
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Olsztyn (Poland) is 40% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨93,733 (4,868 zł) in Olsztyn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨67,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (6 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Franca costs R$ 0.65 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €650 (30 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Boston, Massachusetts costs $712 (37 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Toulouse costs €3.60 (about 1 hour ago)