Cost of living in Olsztyn, Poland compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.787 INR / PLN
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Olsztyn (Poland) is 43% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨80,118 (4,265 zł) in Olsztyn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨56,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,728 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Washington D.C. costs $3.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 2,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Babylon, New York costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taipei costs 60,000 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Irkutsk costs руб 17,254 (about 2 hours ago)