Cost of living in Olsztyn, Poland compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.401 INR / PLN
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Olsztyn (Poland) is 79% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨33,599 (2,049 zł) in Olsztyn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM4.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wichita, Kansas costs $5.25 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,240 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Port Louis costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lille costs €16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 3,027 (about 1 hour ago)