Cost of living in Olsztyn, Poland compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.546 INR / PLN
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Olsztyn (Poland) is 82% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨22,788 (1,377 zł) in Olsztyn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$16,340 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $160 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Campos costs R$ 3.90 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chungju costs ₩8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $62 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Busan costs ₩3,000 (about 1 hour ago)