Cost of living in Olsztyn, Poland compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.573 INR / PLN
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Olsztyn (Poland) is 83% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨34,364 (2,074 zł) in Olsztyn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €200,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 30 (36 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 37,000 Дин. (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 130 (about 1 hour ago)