Cost of living in Ōita, Japan compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.636 INR / JPY
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ōita (Japan) is 126% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨209,955 (¥330,213) in Ōita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,525 (34 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Rzeszów costs 2.80 zł (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $41 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Copenhagen costs kr49 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)