Cost of living in Ohrid, Macedonia compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.326 INR / MKD
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ohrid (Macedonia) is 5% cheaper than in Agra (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨102,000 in Agra you would need to make just about ₨96,406 (72,730 ден) in Ohrid.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Patiala costs ₨50 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Sion costs CHF 10 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Samsun costs 10TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $30,456 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 195,247TL (about 2 hours ago)