Cost of living in Ohrid, Macedonia compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.305 INR / MKD
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ohrid (Macedonia) is 6% cheaper than in Agra (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨64,000 in Agra you would need to make just about ₨60,287 (46,195 ден) in Ohrid.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs NZ$35 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $14 (7 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Huelva costs €3.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gothenburg costs 4,889 kr (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,423 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tlaquepaque costs Mex$ 355,990 (about 1 hour ago)