Cost of living comparison between Ohrid, Macedonia and Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.193 INR / MKD
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ohrid (Macedonia) is 18% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨18,508 (15,509 ден) in Ohrid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨20,330 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 0.500 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $9,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (about 1 hour ago)