Cost of living in Ohrid, Macedonia compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.264 INR / MKD
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ohrid (Macedonia) is about the same as in Agra (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨31,000 in Agra you would need to make just about ₨30,345 (23,999 ден) in Ohrid.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Asunción costs 2,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)