Cost of living in Obuasi, Ghana compared to Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.054 INR / GHS
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Obuasi (Ghana) is 28% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨24,080 (GH₵1,600) in Obuasi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kolkata costs ₨15,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muar costs RM2.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,900 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manaus costs R$ 3.50 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$300 (43 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Birmingham costs £301 (about 1 hour ago)