Cost of living in Obihiro, Japan compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.597 INR / JPY
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Obihiro (Japan) is 194% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨36,717 (¥61,502) in Obihiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 4,000 Ft (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bismarck, North Dakota costs $12 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 3.80 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Catania costs €1.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$1,800 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Willemstad costs ƒ 40 (31 minutes ago)