Cost of living comparison between Obihiro, Japan and Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.644 INR / JPY
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Obihiro (Japan) is 211% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨38,851 (¥60,320) in Obihiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Medina costs ﷼ 20 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port Moresby costs 500 Kina (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newcastle costs AU$15 (about 2 hours ago)