Cost of living in Nuremberg, Germany compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 257 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.736 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nuremberg (Germany) is 112% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨39,682 (€546) in Nuremberg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buraidah costs ﷼ 23 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Joinville costs R$ 300 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guarulhos costs R$ 3.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yanbu` al Bahr costs ﷼ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (about 1 hour ago)