Cost of living in Numazu, Japan compared to Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.584 INR / JPY
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Numazu (Japan) is 153% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨78,321 (¥134,145) in Numazu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Mumbai costs ₨400 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $10 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nairobi costs Shilling20,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U30,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,250 (40 minutes ago)