Cost of living in Numazu, Japan vs Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.645 INR / JPY
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Numazu (Japan) is 135% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨209,226 (¥324,245) in Numazu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨89,000 in Agra.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £55 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Tokyo costs ¥100,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Constantine costs 1,500 Dinar (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Algiers costs 40,000 Dinar (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sofia costs 12 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $74,000 (about 1 hour ago)