Cost of living in Novosibirsk, Russia compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 354 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.143 INR / RUB
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novosibirsk (Russia) is 42% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨17,761 (руб 15,535) in Novosibirsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 1,900 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ulsan costs ₩3,500 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São José dos Campos costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)