Cost of living in Novorossiysk, Russia compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.144 INR / RUB
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novorossiysk (Russia) is 25% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨19,535 (руб 17,083) in Novorossiysk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €15 (13 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)