Cost of living in Novokuznetsk, Russia compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.086 INR / RUB
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novokuznetsk (Russia) is 15% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨32,195 (руб 29,658) in Novokuznetsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $0.00 (8 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Malé costs 1.00 Rufiyaa (8 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Sacramento, California costs $0.19 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$1,200,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨150 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)