Cost of living in Novi Sad, Serbia compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 353 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.588 INR / RSD
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novi Sad (Serbia) is 27% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨15,924 (27,074 Дин.) in Novi Sad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Nice costs €1.50 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ponce costs $140 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £64 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £15 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (43 minutes ago)