Cost of living in Novi Pazar, Serbia compared to Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.644 INR / RSD
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novi Pazar (Serbia) is about the same as in Agra (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨61,000 in Agra you would need to make just about ₨58,671 (91,095 Дин.) in Novi Pazar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dhaka costs Taka 2,000 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$3.10 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Guwahati costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)