Cost of living in Novi Pazar, Serbia compared to Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.579 INR / RSD
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novi Pazar (Serbia) is 5% cheaper than in Agra (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨15,625 in Agra you would need to make just about ₨14,887 (25,697 Дин.) in Novi Pazar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €19 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €0.55 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erzurum costs 12TL (17 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,828 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 22TL (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (38 minutes ago)