Cost of living comparison between Nouakchott, Mauritania and Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.18830 INR / MRO
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is 52% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨23,806 (126,431 Ouguiya) in Nouakchott to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$15 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$76 (27 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 8 zł (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $757 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $41 (about 1 hour ago)