Cost of living in Nouakchott, Mauritania compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.912 INR / MRU
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is 36% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨74,772 (39,098 UM) in Nouakchott to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨55,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 2,000TL (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,211 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $1,525 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (43 minutes ago)