Cost of living in Norrköping, Sweden compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.920 INR / SEK
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Norrköping (Sweden) is 160% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨72,840 (9,197 kr) in Norrköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €4.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Liverpool costs £35 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 150 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)