Cost of living comparison between Norrköping, Sweden and Agra, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.509 INR / SEK
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Norrköping (Sweden) is 137% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨36,996 (4,927 kr) in Norrköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨508,355 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Vadodara costs ₨3.13 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novi Sad costs 1,300 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 110 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €56 (about 2 hours ago)