Cost of living in Norrköping, Sweden compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.678 INR / SEK
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Norrköping (Sweden) is 147% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨46,243 (6,023 kr) in Norrköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bridgetown costs 15 Bds$ (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 50₴ (3 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Managua costs 70 C$ (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Varna costs 25,000 лв (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)