Cost of living in Norrköping, Sweden compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.091 INR / SEK
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Norrköping (Sweden) is 149% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨139,609 (17,254 kr) in Norrköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨56,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €900 (20 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Guarulhos costs R$ 60 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of bread in Novi Sad costs 30 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)