Cost of living in Nizwa, Oman compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 168.821 INR / OMR
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nizwa (Oman) is 60% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨102,308 (﷼ 606) in Nizwa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨64,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Seville costs €0.60 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 20,330 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,500 (35 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 22 (38 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Pretoria costs R 30 (about 1 hour ago)