Cost of living in Nizwa, Oman compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 167.738 INR / OMR
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizwa (Oman) is 78% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨51,582 (﷼ 308) in Nizwa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Edmonton costs C$0.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Edinburgh costs £30 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM50 (28 minutes ago)
- 75 ml tube of toothpaste in Dakar costs 1,000 Franc (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,548 (40 minutes ago)