Cost of living in Nizhniy Tagil, Russia vs Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.073 INR / RUB
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nizhniy Tagil (Russia) is 5% cheaper than in Agra (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨95,000 in Agra you would need to make just about ₨90,706 (руб 84,556) in Nizhniy Tagil.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.50 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 80 C$ (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Novi Sad costs 2,000 Дин. (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,250 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €4,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)