Cost of living in Nizhniy Novgorod, Russia compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 263 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.143 INR / RUB
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizhniy Novgorod (Russia) is 36% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨21,239 (руб 18,576) in Nizhniy Novgorod to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 100,000 ฿ (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bilbao costs €36 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Patna costs ₨12,000 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)