Cost of living in Niterói, Brazil compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 366 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.841 INR / BRL
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niterói (Brazil) is 89% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨35,410 (R$ 1,699) in Niterói to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 120 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 55 ₪ (6 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rousse costs 400 лв (23 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tomsk costs руб 66 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chiang Mai costs 7,031 ฿ (40 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.17 (about 1 hour ago)