Cost of living in Niterói, Brazil compared to Agra, India
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 359 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.543 INR / BRL
Do you live in Agra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niterói (Brazil) is 93% more expensive than in Agra (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨30,198 (R$ 1,402) in Niterói to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £3.30 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$12,728 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (36 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Leicester costs £0.44 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Indore costs ₨15 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 40,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)